Capezio Web Dance TrainerI Dance Irish
Are you looking for a great value dance trainer? The Capezio Web sneaker has been around for years and continues to be one of the Top Sellers, a firm favourite with dancers. It sells at a great price point and has a full size range for both children and adults.
Why wear Practise shoes for Irish Dancing? Are they an advantage?
The Capezio Web Practise shoe is a fantastic asset to Irish Dancers.
- Practise at Home without ruining wooden floors and still hear your beats,
- Practise safely on carpet or any questionable floor
- Great if you are returning to dance from injury as they offer increased support
- Long workshop days? – capezio dance trainers are a must
This shoe features
- Spilt sole design for flexibility and foot Articulation
- Contoured, cushioned, removable EVA footbed
- Upper constructed of lightweight, breathable, tech-mesh with synthetic leather trim
- Padded Collar
- Non Marking PU outsole with built in patented Flex Points
- Flat Boxed Toe for toe stands and En-Pointe movements
- Spin Spot so your feet don’t stick
- Recommended for Irish Dancers and all forms of fitness dance
The Capezio web trainers are small fitting. We suggest that you order at least one size bigger than your normal street shoe. If you have a wider foot, we suggest ordering at least one and a half sizes bigger.