Antonio Pacelli Ultra Flexi Concorde tipI Dance Irish
Antonio Pacelli Ultra Flexi Jig Shoe Size 12 – Size 12 adult (Half Sizes are available)
Looking for Flexibility straight out of the box? Want to be able to do toe stands immediately? Then the Ultra Flexi Jig shoe from Antonio Pacelli is the Treble shoe for you.
This shoe features
- A U Shaped heel stiffener so the top edge of the back of the shoe is softer at the Achilles Tendon and reduces the possibility of blisters and irritation when new
- It features a Poron insole which is a medical grade material which has excellent shock absorbing properties. This reduces the impact on the joints of the foot and lower body when dancing
- A thicker strap which has been lined for additional comfort
- Redesigned Buckles for easier opening and closing.
- The tips have a large 'Toe Stand' square at the front to make toe walking and getting on your toes easier
Tips and Heels
The Ultra Flexi heavy shoe comes with Concorde Tips and Heels. These are Open / Championship level tips and heels worn by some of the top Irish Dancers in the World.
Concorde is a composite material which is tightly compressed together to create a very high density material. Concorde ensures
- excellent tone and depth of sound
- Tough and Durable tips and heels
- Heels have a curve on the inside to improve accuracy of clicks and ensures a good strong solid sound when clicked
Please Note. Please note the sizing is in UK sizing and that sizes 8.5 and above are only available in a wide fitting and are a special order item which may take 2-3 weeks delivery time.
Please Note. Special order allow 1-2 weeks delivery time.
Please view our shoe sizing guide in the tab below for further assistance